Salt Cay Waterfront Amenities
What the ‘Brown House’ on Salt Cay has to offer our special guests
This Turks and Cacios vacation rental accommodates up to 6 persons with 3 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, a full commercial kitchen, a pantry kitchen, library and living room with several patio dining areas, shade gardens and waterfront gazebo. This is truely a one-of-a-kind accommodation in the Caribbean.
To ensure your absolute comfort and privacy the house is only rented to one family or group of friends at a time.
Included in your stay
- Three en suite queen size bedrooms with ‘chaise longue’. Each with modern bathroom.
- Comfortable lounge with adjacent reading room and library.
- Full commercial kitchen which opens to outside undercover dining overlooking the ocean.
- Sweeping veranda’s adorned with sofas so that you can enjoy the breathtaking views.
- Grills and icemaker.
- Ocean front Gazebo with sun loungers.
- Daily maid service
- Direct access to good snorkeling (booties required)
- 2-minutes walk in either direction for sandy beach
- In-house chef
- Grocery shopping
- Golf Cart rental
- Bicycle Rental
- Customized excursions
Customized Excursions for the guests of Brown House
Unique Excursion to Private Island of Cotton Cay
Close to Salt Cay is the uninhabited private island of Cotton Cay which is an exclusive and amazing snorkeling location for guests of The Brown House. Cotton Cay has been maintained as a private nature preserve as it is home to a variety of birds and native plants. The island is in pristine condition with white powdery sandy beaches, an explosion of fish around the coral heads and definitely a deserted island surrounded by mystery and intrigue from the days of marauding pirates and privateers…..
Various Private Narrative Excursions
Day excursion to the Turks & Caicos National Museum on Grand Turk
Interpretive tour of the old Government House on Salt Cay
Tour of Salt Cay’s White House (by appointment)
Introduction to Salt Cay’s elders
Salt Cay Adventure Tours
Various activities to occupy your time while visiting Salt Cay in the Turks and Caicos Islands, ranging from bird watching to whale watching and everything inbetween…
Follow this link: